Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fill in the blanks Sunday...



My thanksgiving plans this year will include babysitting my Bella on Wednesday night befor the big day so that her mommy and handsome man "Frenchie", can head down to CS to see his family for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner. THEN...on THE day...I'll be cooking the bird with my favorite "bird" Bev, enjoying the day with 2 of my kids, a friend of my Yessica, the Depauw's, Bev & Bella, and of course "Frenchie". I'm thinking it's going to be a fabulous day of friends, family, good food and fun!!

 
My favorite Thanksgiving was when my mom and step-dad Jeff drove out to Colorado to spend the holidays with us and help us set up our new house. The weather was fantastic and Jeffrey was outside on my ladder hanging Christmas lights on the house in 75 degree weather! In shorts and golf shirt naturally!!

My signature Thanksgiving dish is my garlic mashed potates and trashy fruit salad with whipped cream!! (My mom's favorite thing to make during the holidays)

My favorite Thanksgiving food is the whole damn thing!!! LOL :-D

Thanksgiving free association! WTH??? Hmmmm...Family, friends, food, fress orgie, fun times???

I am thankful for my kids. They love me unconditionally and always and make me laugh and pee my pants. My friends...they are like my sisters who live so far away. They don't judge me, love me for who I am...even on fat days (LOL), and come running to the rescue whenever I need them. My health...cause we all know it's been VERY up and down the last 9 years...SHEESH! But more than that...HEALTH INSURANCE!!! Because one little evening in the ER will easily slam you for $5k for the doc to say you have an infection, write you a few prescriptions and send you drugged up on your merry little way.
For my dogs...who are chunky...but soooooo loveable and snuggle with me any chance they can get, protect me from ANYONE trying to come in the house, leave dog tummble weeds all over the house for me to clean, and who smile at me when I rub their tummies.
And last but definitely not least...my Family...though we live thousands of miles away from each other...you are in my heart and on my mind everyday!! <3<3<3



3 comments:

  1. I gave you an award! http://littmssunshine.blogspot.com/2010/11/im-stylish-smiley-apparently.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trashy fruit salad is my fave too! Luff you! (o;

    ReplyDelete