Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill in the blanks


1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done is to take a dance job on a different continent! In Baghdad, 19 years old, and very adventurous. It was an amazing time and one I'll not forget...ever! My family thought I was being a crazy, rebellious teenager (and I was!!), but it was such an amazing experience that I would not trade for the world.

2. The best gift I've ever received ARE...my 3 kids. Each one different and unique, and the loves of my life.

3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when I was asked to join the afore mentioned show in Baghdad...never thought I had it in me! 

4. I can't leave the house without a pair of sunglasses and my cell phone..I'm a cell phone whore, it's awful. (I copied this from my daughter, J, because I can't leave the house without the same things)

5. My favorite day of the week is definitely Sunday because it's drinking coffee-while clipping coupons-watching "Snapped" day!!

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is Big Bang theory. In my book the funniest shows around! 

7. My perfect day would include waking up on a Sunday morning, making German Breakfast for my kids, "adoptive" kids and friends and just sitting at the table for hours laughing, talking and enjoying the food and each others company...best day EVER!!!

1 comment: